Monday, April 25, 2011

Jay's the Man!!!

I have been gone for a long time, but I am slowing going to work my way back into this blog thing. Here is a brief recap of the past couple months. I AM PREGNANT!!! No, this was not planned, but Jay and I are VERY excited. We have always wanted more children, but have always been told that we could not, but I guess God had different plans for us.

With pregnancies of course come side effects. I would have to say the biggest side effect would be fatigue and being overly tired. I am sleeping every moment I get, for example in my classroom during recess, in the car before baseball games and pretty much all the time at home. This has put a real damper in housely duties and school work.

Now I will talk about my how amazing my husband is. Over the past couple of weeks he has REALLY stepped up and helped out around the house and with Jera. Now let me please explain that my husband is the boy of all boys, like you mean the toilet paper doesn’t change itself, there is no laundry fairy, and since when don’t we have a personal chief. So, you can see my amazement when he just starts doing things on his own around the house and cooking dinner.

Happy to married to my hubby!!! Now, time for a nap.

4 comments:

  1. So, so, SOOOO happy you're back to the blog. Oh I've missed you (even though I see you almost every day). And pregnant... well just still beaming ear to ear about new little baby Warrington. Love you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jay!!! And you sleep all you want Laura, enjoy your 9 months of having the best excuse ever not to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look. way to go jason mark! you are awesome. now go get some rest! mall walking will be here before you know it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep! Oh, I almost forgot, sleep!

    ReplyDelete