Wednesday, February 9, 2011

JERA

My daughter, Jera has quite the personality and can be pretty funny. Here are just a couple stories from this last weekend to share with you.

The Fungi
Jera: Mom, Dad what is fungi?
Laura: It’s fungus, kind of like mold, the green stuff that grows on bread.
Jera: Oh
Jay: No Jera, it’s the you know, the “fun” “guy”, the guy at the party that is always having fun.
Laura: Really Jay?
Jera: Dad you’re a fungi (“fun” “guy”)!!

At Aunt Sarah & Uncle Doug’s House
Jera: Mom, do I have to do my sit-ups tonight?
Aunt Sarah: What did she say?
Laura: We make her do sit-ups every night before bed.
Sarah: Jera you can come to Auntie Sarah’s house and have a bowl of ice cream every night before bed.
Lots of Laughs, then we get home.
Jera: Mom, can I have a bowl of ice cream.
Laura: No, it’s past your bed time, maybe tomorrow.
Jera: Mom, wouldn’t you be really sad it I left.
Laura: Yes, why would you be leaving?
Jera: Well, I might have to move to Aunt Sarah’s house, so I can have ice cream every night.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! That Aunt Sarah!! And I can picture EXACTLY how you say "really Jay", classic Laura line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES...I'm getting a room ready for her! I scream, You scream, WE all scream for ICE CREAM!

    ReplyDelete