Thursday, January 6, 2011

The bits and pieces of our life.

THE GREAT MOUSE CAPADE

My husband came home earlier last week to inform me he believes there is a rat living in his truck. I had a chuckle to myself thinking he is going to drive off the road if it shows itself while he is driving. My husband might be “big & strong”, but really he is a big teddy bear who is afraid of rats. I then made sure he understood we will NOT be exchanging vehicles. There is no way you will find me driving down the road with a rat in the car.

After some thought, he told me, he has decided to sell his truck. He just cannot deal with the rat, LOL. After talking, we decided to try and trap it. Once all the garbage and nest were cleaned out, Jay set three traps with peanut butter. Low and behold the next morning the “rat” turned out to be a mouse and was found dead in the glove compartment.

The moral of this story is, if you see a really “cheap” blue Durango for sell, do not buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment