Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pictures This Week

DAY 1 – DAY 7

I was not good about the project 365 were you “have” to take a picture a day showing your life. I have in turn decided I will add photos of events and things happening during the week instead of daily. This way I will not have the pressure of daily photo taking.
(Click on the picture to view it larger.)

Sun 1/2/2011 – My Blog “Scrap of Life”


Mon 1/3/2011 – My 6th Grade Classroom and Students



Tue 1/4/2011 – Jera’s Birthday Morning
Our birthday morning tradition; the birthday girls gets to have cake or this year a cupcake for breakfast.



Wed 1/5/2011 – 1st Semester Publications Class

Courteney, Katherine, Zach, Alexa, Keeley, Kaeli

Thu 1/6/2011 – Jay and His “Rat”


Fri 1/7/2011 – Jays MP3 player


Sat 1/8/2011 – Jera’s Birthday sleep over party.
Jera and her friend Sophia have a birthday four days apart. This year they decided to have a birthday party together with all their friends. They had a sleep over at Sophia’s house.


No comments:

Post a Comment