Monday, January 3, 2011

Note from a Teacher

RETURNING FROM BREAK

After a most needed two week break, we were back into the swing of school today. I have to admit I thoroughly enjoy my 6th graders this year. It is always fun to see the new clothes they are wearing, the much needed haircuts they got and the other toys they like to share.

On a different note, my new adventure this year is the high school publications class. I will say it has been a challenge for me. Our first due date is fast approaching this month and we still have 24 pages to create, edit, grade and submit. This class was not pleased to receiving all their graded pages, upcoming assignments, and due dates. It truly baffles me to hear them complain and have concern about their due dates when we have had these assignments and due dates since the beginning of the school year.

My husband informed me that I should not worry about it because I will get it done “at any cost”. That would be my down fall, I am very organized and a bit of a perfectionist. I never want or like the feeling of letting someone down, even if it is out of my control.

So, with all of that, I am going to “stop” worrying about it because I know that it will get done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment